Your fingers get enough of a workout at work each day. Typing, scrolling, clicking. You're probably doing that right now. Let's make sure your arms are getting a workout as well. All you need is 15 minutes!
Perform each of the following circuits back to back, completing as many sets as possible of each assigned exercise and reps in the allotted 5 minute period.
- Circuit 1 (5 minutes): Exercise 1-3
- Circuit 2 (5 minutes): Exercise 4-6
- Circuit 3 (5 minutes): Exercise 7-9
Walk, jog or bike for 5-20 minutes.
- Pushups: 10-15 Reps - Exercise
- Bicep Curls, Standing: 10-15 Reps - Exercise
- Lateral Raises, Standing: 10-15 Reps - Exercise
- Shoulder Press, Standing With Dumbell: 10-15 Reps - Exercise
- Hammer Curls, Standing 2 Arm: 10-15 Reps: Exercise
- Dips on Bench: 10-15 Reps: Exercise
- Front Raises, Standing With Dumbell: 10-15 Reps - Exercise
- Step Back with Dumbbell Kickbacks: 10-15 Reps - Exercise
- Plank: 30 Seconds: Exercise
StretchFor additional instructions or tips, contact our Concierge Team to schedule your Personal Training appointment today! Click HERE to learn more about the Wellview services available to you. We can’t wait to work with you!
– CASEY EDMONDS, CHC
Health Advisor | Email Casey