Got 15 minutes? That's all you'll need to blast your legs with this simple workout.
Perform each of the following circuits back to back, completing as many sets as possible.
- Circuit 1 (5 minutes): Exercise 1-3
- Circuit 2 (5 minutes): Exercise 4-6
- Circuit 3 (5 minutes): Exercise 7-9
Walk, jog or bike for 5-20 minutes.
- Basic Squat: 15 Reps - Exercise
- Lunges: 10 Reps - Exercise
- Calf Raises, Standing: 15 Reps - Exercise
- Lateral Lunge to Balance: 10 Reps - Exercise
- Squat Hops – Transverse Plane in Sync: 10 Reps: Exercise
- Bridge on Floor: 15 Reps: Exercise
- Dumbell Deadlift: 10-15 Reps - Exercise
- Squat - Split: 10 Reps - Exercise
- Squat Jump Forward with Stabilization: Exercise
StretchFor additional instructions or tips, contact our Concierge Team to schedule your Personal Training appointment today! Click HERE to learn more about the Wellview services available to you. We can’t wait to work with you!
– CASEY EDMONDS, CHC
Health Advisor | Email Casey