With the tartness of citrus, the sweetness of honey, and the sour of apple cider vinegar, this recipe is a go-to for many salad and pasta dishes. The extra virgin olive oil mixed with the savory garlic even makes this dip or dressing ideal for your favorite breads. All you need is:
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Liquid Aminos (Bragg’s)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp raw honey (local if possible)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed or 1/4 cup fresh
How to make your dressing:
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high.
- Enjoy with your meal or freeze for later.
- Try pairing with this pasta dish.
– CASEY EDMONDS, CHC
Health Advisor | Email Casey